- Carlson, A.L. et al. 97-P- Safety and glycaemic outcomes of the MiniMed™AHCL System in subjects with T1D. 80th ADA International Conference, June 2020, Chicago
- Collyns .O. et al. 199-OR- Improved glycaemic Outcomes with MiniMed™ AHCL Delivery. 80th ADA International Conference, June 2020, Chicago
- Medtronic data on file. MRM 17430 MiniMed™ Mio™ Advance claims from Human Factors Testing
- Medtronic data on File IFU Comparison versus MiniMed Quick Set
- Medtronic data on file. Pivotal Trial (Age 14-75). N=157. 2020; 16 US sites
- Bergenstal, R. M. et al. Safety of a Hybrid Closed-Loop Insulin Delivery System in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Jama. 2016; 316 (13): 1407 – 1408
- Battelino T, et al. Clinical targets for continuous glucose monitoring data interpretation: recommendations from the International Consensus on Time in Range. Diabetes Care 2019; 42(8): 1593-1603.
- ADA Guidelines https://www.diabetes.org/a1c
See the device manuals for detailed information regarding the instructions for use, indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and potential adverse events. For further information, contact your local Medtronic representative.
© 2020 Medtronic. All rights reserved Medtronic. Medtronic logo and Further, Together are trademarks of Medtronic. Third party brands are trademarks of their respective owners. All other brands are trademarks of a Medtronic company. DreaMed Diabetes is a trademark of DreaMed Diabetes. Ltd. The MiniMed™780G system algorithm includes technology developed by DreaMed Diabetes